Hello everyone! Today I have a project to share with you. Since I normally live in another place and only go home during the weekends, I made a mailbox so that my sister can help collecting my mails when I’m away from home. I made a box from thick cardboard and selected Tilda with Christmas Letters which was perfect for this project to be a focal point.
Here is my mailbox.
Close-up for details…
- Magnolia “Tilda with Christmas letters” stamp from Merry Little Christmas 2010 collection
- Magnolia “POST-Angel Love” stamp from Valentine 2009 collection
- Simon Says Stamp “POSTAGE STAMP EDGE FRAMES” Craft Dies
- Magnolia Doohickey “Christmas Lace” die
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 4 “Le Jardin”
- Paper flowers and stamen from I Am Roses
- Patterned paper, ribbon, and charm
The box was covered with paper which edges were distressed with distress ink “Old Paper” and “Seedless Preserves”. The stamped image was colored with distress ink as usual. This mailbox size is approximately 15x20 cm which fits most sizes of envelops.
I entered this project to these challenges:
- All About Magnolia Challenge # 2 – Flowers
- Deep Ocean Challenge # 103 – Flowers
- Lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge # 118 – Flowers
- Marvelous Magnolia Challenge # 92 – Vintage
- One Crazy Stamper May Challenge – Anything Goes
- Scrapy Land Challenge # 17 – Anything Goes using any brand of die Scrapy Land sells
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Use Simon Brand Products
- Stamp and Create May Challenge – May Flowers
- Tilda’s Town Challenge #154 - Fussy and Fancy or Clean andLayered. I consider this project as “Fussy and Fancy”
- The Ribbon Girl Challenge – May Everything Goes With AnImage
I hope you like my project. Thank you for stopping by. See you again next time.